<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d30370770\x26blogName\x3dL-O-V-E\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://miss-shoonie.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://miss-shoonie.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3626095921151985255', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Twilight
Friday, December 19, 2008 at 12/19/2008 01:33:00 AM




I watched Twilight with kitkat yesterday and...I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!
He thinks its boring and lame because it is a romantok (new word for romantic, learnt from billy) movie. Most guys do not appreciate romantok movies.

Anyway, the main actor in the movie, he is a very very romantok,charming,handsome and sweet 105 years old vampire. LOL

When I got home, I began to search for the soundtracks for Twilight online till 3am. I must be crazy.

There is a scene showing Edward and Bella dancing at the prom night and the song which was playing in the movie is really nice. I managed to find the song and it is called Flightless Bird,American Mouth, sang by Iron and Wire.

It is not the lyrics that attracted me, its the rhythm of the song. It sounds very smoothing, romantic and kinda touching.
I don;t know if that is the real reason why I love that song or issit because when the song was playing, Edward and Bella was dancing. Bella wanted Edward to bite her so that she could turn into a vampire and be together with Edward forever. But Edward refused, he said "Just live your life long and stay happy with me." Something like that.

I tell you, when I heard him saying that, I was like ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

SO SWEEEETTTTTTT.