<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d30370770\x26blogName\x3dL-O-V-E\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://miss-shoonie.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://miss-shoonie.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3626095921151985255', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
i miss sherrie
Tuesday, December 09, 2008 at 12/09/2008 10:28:00 AM
Started playing pet society , its sooooo cute. Thats my pet and sherrie's. Might be meeting her on sunday. (:

Usually at this time, I will be chatting with sherrie in msn. But now she has already started her training. Today is her 1st day of "school". I feel so happy and excited for her at the same time.

She is so sweet la, called me during her half and hour break. The first thing she said when I answered the call was " wei (hello) " and she giggled. So so so damn cute la..I duno why but when she called , I was very happy and smiling as I am talking to her. (eh don't get me wrong, I am not lesbian,we are perfectly straight.)

She wrote something specially for me yesterday in her blog. And I am really really really extremely touched by her. I can feel her sincerity and warmth.

And to my dearest sherrie, I am very happy to know you too.Your nonsense, your cuteness, your smiles and sespecially the sound of your laughter brightens up my day. A friend that I must keep forever. Your company is really fortunate to have someone like you, so am I.