<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d30370770\x26blogName\x3dL-O-V-E\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://miss-shoonie.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://miss-shoonie.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3626095921151985255', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 12, 2007 at 3/12/2007 09:06:00 PM
The mum and daughter
The old couple
Are'nt those flowers lovely?

My initial plan for last saturday was to stay home and watch TV (while missing kitkat) but my mum suggested that we go out together (just my parents and I). All my sisters were out enjoying on a Sat nite except for me :( We went Vivo city and had dinner at The Asian Kitchen.

I miss kitkat alot alot. This feeling that I had was very different compared to the past.( i mean the previous r/s). He will be back next Tueday. Another 8days.No one knows how much I missed him only I do. He called me just now and we talked for awhile. Miss his voice and everything about him.

I have been working recently as I always feel that time flies whenever I worked. Today went to my elder sister's company to help out. Easy job = boring job. All I did was sit there and do data entries. It is quite interesting to be working in e same co. as my sisters. Now i know inside the Fossil office can be very messy. lols